Environmental factors and the natural aging process can cause your skin to look rough, uneven and blotchy. By removing the dead and damaged surface layers of skin with a chemical peel, Dr. Mentis is able to reveal smoother skin, treat fine lines, lighten age spots, improve the appearance of acne and acne scars, and create a more balanced complexion overall. Chemical peels can be used on areas of the body but are most often used for the face, neck and hands.
Is This You?
Here are some of the common reasons why a person is considering a chemical peel:
- Improve the texture of your skin
- Increase the cell turnover rate of your skin
- Improve your skin’s ability to hold moisture
- Help your skin produce more collagen
- Reduce fine lines
- Decrease hyper-pigmentation
- Unclog pores and help clear up acne
- Leave your skin smooth
- Make your skin softer
- Make your skin look more even-toned
- Give you a “glow”
- Make your skin look dewy
- Improve minor scarring
The Perfect 10 Peel is currently available in three strengths:
Formulated for all skin types including Fitzpatrick skin types I-II-III-IV-V-VI, sensitive skin and first time peel patients.