Facial plastic surgery in Tampa and Clearwater is not what it used to be. Today, surgeons have a variety of tools and techniques at their disposal to create results that satisfy your unique aesthetic preferences. Whether you prefer striking or subtle changes, Dr. Mentis has the experience and skill to make your vision a reality.
If you are considering improving your appearance, the following will give you a basic understanding of the procedures available at Iconique Plastic Surgery. These pages are intended only as an introduction.
You can receive more detailed information during an in-office consultation with our surgeons.
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) Eyelid surgery can rejuvenate puffy, sagging, or tired looking eyes by removing excess fat, skin and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids. This surgery can be performed for cosmetic purposes or to improve sight by lifting droopy eyelids out of the patient’s line of sight.
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift) Brow lifts can revitalize drooping or lined foreheads, helping you look less angry, sad, or tired. Brow lifts can be performed using different
techniques, such as direct or endoscopic, and Dr. Mentis will discuss your options with you.
- Rhytidectomy (Face Lift/Neck Lift) In time, gravity, sun exposure, and the stresses of daily life affect a youthful face, by producing creases by the mouth, a sagging jaw line, and fat deposits and wrinkles on the neck. Face lifts counteract these problems by removing fat and tightening skin and muscles which results in a fresher, rejuvenated look.
- Mentoplasty (Chin Implants) Mentoplasty is a surgical procedure to reshape the chin by enhancement with an implant. This will help achieve facial proportion and harmony, as the size of the chin may magnify or minimize the perceived size of the nose.
- Otoplasty (Ear Pinning) Cosmetic ear surgery is a procedure designed to reduce the size of large ears or pin back ears that protrude too far from the head. Surgery may also treat cupped ears; lop ears, and wrinkled, enlarged earlobes